Sunday, April 17, 2011

Week 4

This week was very helpful in working towards a final product for the Senior Studio show. We had our critiques, and I was able to get feedback about my ideas and work up to this point from my classmates. I explained my ideas for a final project, and I received helpful ideas for a way to create a final project. Coming into this week, I was worried about the organization of my final project, and how I would place it in the gallery. After hearing from my classmates, Ms. Roberts, and looking at different artists, I came to the conclusion that organization was not necessary. All I needed was a theme, a place in the gallery, and just throw work on the wall in a way that I was happy with. I don't feel like I need to work out the logistics. I plan on just continuing to make work about music, and how it plays a large role in my life, and then taking these pieces I have created and finding a way to put them together to make one large piece. My plan for the rest of the term is just to continue drawing, sketching, painting, different aspects of music in my life, and working out the rest later.

No comments:

Post a Comment